Lamar Jackson, the quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens, is among a group of ten players earning a record $508 million in total this season, following an offseason that saw a number of record contracts signed.
However, Joe Burrow became the fourth quarterback to hold the distinction of the NFL’s highest-paid player this offseason when he signed a $275 million contract with the Cincinnati Bengals at the eleventh hour before the start of the 2023 season.
- Lamar JACKSON, $81.5 M
2. Patrick Mahomes, $60.5 million
3. Nick Bosa, $52 million
4. Aaron Rodgers, $47.9 million
5. Daniel Jones, $47.5 million
6. Deshaun Watson, $46.5 million
7. Joe Burrow, $45 million
8. Dak Prescott, $44 million
9. Kyler Murray, $42.5 million
10. Russell Wilson, $41 million